Best answer

Google Sheet or Airtable to Pinterest

• 16 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

I’m wanting to create a library of posts that can automatically be reposed on a daily basis to Pinterest. I’m thinking to try and do this with Google Sheets or Airtable, posting to Pinterest. Is this the best way to accomplish this? Do you have any ideas for what would be needed in this funnel for the automation to go down the list, and then repeat with posting? 

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 17 March 2020, 10:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @threelimepines 

You should be able to adapt the process described here to achieve something like this:

https://www.luhhu.com/blog/video-creating-a-looping-zapier-automation-using-webhooks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @threelimepines Do you mean that you’d like to make a library (list) of posts and then post one a day? Or that you’d like to have a list that a Zap will run through and keep posting all of the posts in that list?

If you’d like to have a Zap that goes through a list and posts each item in the list then @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu’s method will get you pointed in the right direction. You can also use the Schedule by Zapier app to set up a Zap that will be triggered to start once a day. 

Userlevel 2

@Danvers @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu , 

Thank you both for your ideas on how to achieve my post list! I do believe that Andrew’s video will help me build what I’m trying to achieve. I’ll adjust it based on my scenario. 

I plan to create a spread sheet with 30-60 social media posts (picture, content, hashtags). Then I want to create a Zap that automatically goes down the list, posting 1 row per day for the 30-60 days; then repeats back to the beginning on it’s own.