Skip to main content
Question

Google Sheet multi-choice grid to Salesforce

• 14 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

Are there any tools in Zapier that allows converting from a multi-choice grid in Google Form responses (in Google Sheets) to a pick list field in Salesforce? 

So what I have is that for one particular question in the form, it has a series of yes/no responses, and each item in the question was stored as a column. 

On Salesforce, the field I want to map to is a pick-list. 

How do I tell Zapier to only pick the ‘Yes’ from these choices to map into the Salesforce field? Or is this not possible? Any other way to get around this? 

Thank you. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @NSS_KM 

Options:

Select more than one value from the dropdown field

If you have a multi-select pick list field in Salesforce then you can select multiple items by using semicolon character ; between them.

Alternatively if you're passing data from a previous step, you can use Formatter to create a string with ; as the separator.

Salesforce help articles:  https://zapier.com/apps/salesforce/help

Thank you @Troy Tessalone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @NSS_KM 👋 

Just wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Were you able to get things sorted using one of the options Troy mentioned? 

Eager to make sure you’re all set on this so please let us know if you need any further help at all! 🙂