Best answer

Is it possible to setup a Zap for managing Google My Business reviews across multiple locations?

Userlevel 2

Hi support forum,

I am having an issue setting up the zapier integration for GMB managing reviews. 

It is easy to set up one location, and get notified of the reviews being sent to a singular location, but the customize review section where you select which location you would like the zapier to work, it only uses one location. It is kinda misleading. If there is any additional  information I can provide, I would be glad to provide it! 

icon

Best answer by steph.n 2 June 2020, 03:08

View original

37 replies

Is this resolved or can I be added to the updated list?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @iBarbieJr

We apologize, but we don’t have any ETA yet on the updates. Hence, I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll email you as soon as it’s been implemented!

I would also be interested in this feature as well! Could you please add me as an interested user? Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @E1000iors 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll update you via email once this feature request is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hey! Is this feature now available? 

To clarify, I have several locations from a single Google My Business and I’d like to get reviews not from one single location but from all locations (and also the possibility to choose). Thanks! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @DavidK29 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you once this request is available. 

This has been requested for YEARS and there is very clearly a high level of interest. At the very minimum, please add me to the feature request list.

However, a more meaningful update as to the actual status would be greatly helpful to the community. What is the criteria for submitting this to actually be accepted and moved into active develpment?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @THG3 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Hi @THG3 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Thanks for taking the easy road! 🙄

Userlevel 1

This fixed it for me:

Hi. We would like to be added as a vote for this feature request.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @SearchGeek and @Beth O! 👋 

@SearchGeek - I’m so pleased the solution mentioned in that related topic helped to fix things for you. Thanks so much for sharing that here! 🎉

@Beth O - I’ve added your vote to the feature request which helps to increase it’s priority. I can’t make any promises around when or if it will be implemented but we’ll definitely send you an email notification once it has. 🙂