Best answer

Is it possible to setup a Zap for managing Google My Business reviews across multiple locations?

Userlevel 2

Hi support forum,

I am having an issue setting up the zapier integration for GMB managing reviews. 

It is easy to set up one location, and get notified of the reviews being sent to a singular location, but the customize review section where you select which location you would like the zapier to work, it only uses one location. It is kinda misleading. If there is any additional  information I can provide, I would be glad to provide it! 

icon

Best answer by steph.n 2 June 2020, 03:08

View original

37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Automan ,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the delay!

To make sure we’re on the same page, am I correct that you are looking for the ability to poll for new reviews from multiple locations?

If that is the case, there is an open feature request for this functionality which I can happily add you to as an interested user! If not, please let us know your desired workflow and we can dig deeper :relaxed:

Userlevel 2

Hi! 

Yes you are correct. I would like to be added as an interested user!

Right now, the zappier app shows all of my locations for GMB, but it only pulls information from one location, even if I change the location. 

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Automan - Thanks for letting us know that you’re interested in this feature. I have put in a feature request for this on your behalf. That does a few things:

- Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
- Help track interest in this feature being implemented
- Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Userlevel 1

Hi Support Team, 

We are experiencing the same issue. Can I please be added as an interested user as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @btrunick - I’ve added you to that feature request, thanks!

Userlevel 1

We would like to see this feature too. At the moment Zapier only output 15 of our listings. We have 21 listings on Google My Business in total. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Ostfoldmuseene - I have added you to that feature request. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

I would also be interested in this feature as well! Is it possible to be added?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Of course, @megan.k! I’ve added you as another vote for this addition. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality :relaxed:

Userlevel 1

Hi there, I am interested in this feature as well. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@mrstorm you’ve been added to this request!

Userlevel 1

Interested. We would like to be added as a vote for this feature request.

Im not entirely sure I understand this issue but if I’m reading it right it will affect us significantly.

someone please shine some light on this: When setting up the zap I can see an option to pick my business location. We have three locations. I’ve selected the relevant one needed for my zap. Is the data from all the locations going to be pulled in despite my selection for one?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Robert-sydney!

From what you’ve said, I think that the Google My Business Zapier integration should work in the way that you need it to. 

The issue that @Automan  is describing is that they need reviews from all locations when setting up a Zap, but the Zap options only let you choose one location. It sounds like you need the reviews to only come from one location, is that right? If so, then the trigger will do what you need it to 🙂

Let me know if you have any questions!

Userlevel 1

@Zapier @Liz_Roberts @Danvers this feature is Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong overdue!

We need the ability to choose different locations from our Google My Business account. I have six different locations in different states and the Zap only pulls reviews from one location.

Zapier has no way to identify which location is which—The Zap integration gives a meaningless number that doesn’t correlate to the Google local account.

-I’m a nuisance to help this community grow and prosper!

Thank you!
N

Userlevel 1

+1 to get this added. GMB is rendering zero locations for me. i have connected my account and have two locations. neither of them are displaying in the zap to choose. not sure if this is a bug or something else….

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @samholland00!

I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll email you as soon as it’s been implemented! :)

Interested. We would like to be added as a vote for this feature request

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @Daniel Pereira! :)

We’ve added your vote to that feature request as well. You’ll get an email notification from us when that feature is added!

We would like to be added as a vote for this feature request

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome to the community, @FSDrew! Thanks for your comment. 🙂

You got it! Your votes been added to that request. We’ll send you an email and keep this thread updated as soon as we know more!

Please add me to the feature vote 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @BewichedMatt! We’ve added your vote to the feature request and we’ll keep you updated by email. :) 

Please add me to the feature vote , or maybe you have it allready? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Integrations Searcher! This feature request hasn’t been added yet, so I added you as an interested user. Thanks!