Skip to main content
Question

Google Local Service Ads API Access for Phone Numbers

• 29 December 2022
  • 6 replies

I’m looking to export phone numbers from local service ads leads, but im unable to find a way to do this as I don’t have agency level access to google or coding experience to understand their documentation. Anyone found a simple way to make this work?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bryce1733!

Could you share some more about what you’re trying to do? Specifically, it would be super helpful if you could let us know what you’d like to happen in a statement like “When this happens, then I want that to happen”. For example, “when I get a new lead from Local Service Ads, I want to send the information to my email”

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Gotcha.

When I get a new lead from from Local Service Ads, I want to put the phone number onto a google spreadsheet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @bryce1733! Is Local Service Ads an app? I want to look into this but I’m not seeing it as one of our integration options, perhaps I am misspelling it or it goes by another official name? If not, and it is not supported, is there a way you could export those leads into a csv file? I may be able to help you from there. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @chanelle 

Local Service Ads is Googles Guaranteed program for local service businesses.

I’ve recorded a short video of my dashboard access, seen here

Here is googles documentation on API access, but unfortunately I am not a developer so haven’t dove into it much. 

https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/campaigns/local-service-campaigns

Unfortunately I cannot export the lead info into a CSV file at this point.

Thanks for the help

Bryce

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @bryce1733, from what I can tell I don’t think that is an integration we support thus far. I’m going to phone a friend, @jesse since they have a bit more knowledge than I, or maybe a possible workaround. I hope we can get something moving for you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @bryce1733! @chanelle is correct that this isn’t an integration we support on Zapier at this time. The good news, though, is that as you discovered, there appears to be an API for this app, which means an integration is possible

Here is a great resource on next steps if you’re looking to see Local Service Ads added to Zapier (along with some potential workarounds to explore): https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496275663501-Request-to-add-a-new-app-to-Zapier#1-zapier-support-0-0

Hope that helps to point you in the right direction!