Question

Google Forms Trigger not firing

• 17 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a number of Zaps running off 1x Google Form being completed.

I’ve now added 5x Form entries today and ONLY the Filtered Zaps are pushed through. The critical ones the i require, NONE have processed over the last 5 hours.

This is an INSTANT Zap…

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@smb_c 

The first thing here to check is that you have you Google Form setup to write form responses to and underlying Google Sheet, and that you’ve connected the right sheet in the trigger settings in Zapier?

Userlevel 1

Ha! My Google Form stopped triggering on new responses :(

I’ve done a lot of tests which worked perfectly fine and after I went live with the Zap at one point it stopped triggering. The form was filled out multiple times since, the responses got saved in the spreadsheet, the Zap sees those responses when manually testing the trigger but the actual Zap doesn’t get triggered at all. 

I’ve checked the form and the sheet with responses, I checked the Zap itself and turned off and on again just in case (it is live now), I rechecked all steps, all apps and accounts are connected (test connections successful) and everything looks correct. 

I’m baffled! Is it time to contact support or anyone has experienced something like this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@LukaBazooka

Yeh, I think you’d be best working with support here. You can open a ticket here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Had the same issue, anyone know how this was resolved?