Best answer

Google drive to Lexoffice problem

• 29 September 2020
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I’m new to Zapier and the first attempt fails :(

I have selected Drive → The folder where I upload the invoices → Lexoffice

But I have no idea what Zapier want me fill in the screenshot below, makes no sense for me.

Whatever I choose I get an error afterwards..

But what exactly do they mean with customize file? I dont get it.. I just want Zapier to upload the files i dont need any customization.. Thank you in advance :)

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 3 March 2021, 01:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You have to map the fields from GDrive to lexoffice.

For the Filename with Extension field in the lexoffice action step seem in your screenshot, pipe thru the Title of the file from GDrive.

This has the file name and the file extension.

Userlevel 1

I think Ive done this already: 

See below this is the folder where I upload the invoices to:

No idea what I’m doing wrong, actually its impossible to do something wrong..

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Need to see a screenshot of the Customize File section for the lexoffice step in order to further troubleshoot.

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much for your help.

I have deleted this Billbee file to test another invoice and it still says Billbee …

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to pull in or select another example from the Trigger step when configuring the Zap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Also check the help article: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-with-lexoffice-on-zapier

Common Problems with lexoffice on Zapier

Last updated: January 27, 2020

I can't upload files to LexOffice

If you see the error "Unable to upload file: Check the input", it may be because the file type is not supported (only PDF, PNG and JPG are supported), or because it is missing the extension (.pdf, .png, or .jpg) or because the file exceeds 2MB in size.

Userlevel 1

The files are pdf and arround 60-350 kb..

And this “Billbee Rechnung” is not even in Google Drive anymore as you can see in the screenshot.. 

Userlevel 1

Oh maybe its not PDF.. “Adobe Acrobat”

Is this maybe the reason?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

On the trigger step, pull in new samples to use when configuring and testing your Zap by clicking the Load More button.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Discountking! We just wanted to check in here. Were you able to get the file working in your Zap and if so, are you able to share your solution? Let us know - we want to make sure you’re good to go here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Just wanted to recap the solution here for other who might find this thread. You can pull in new samples to use when configuring and testing your Zap by clicking the Load More button.

For more general problems with LexOffice, you can check out this help article: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-with-lexoffice-on-zapier