Question

Google Ads trigger - what is a managed account?

• 25 February 2022
  • 4 replies

I don’t know what “managed account” means when setting up the google ads trigger. Nothing populates.

What is a managed account and why is it necessary to set this up?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Mylesempire 

Here are some helpful articles you can follow:

https://zapier.com/apps/google-ads/help

As for managed account, you can give your ads account’s access to another person and that person will be the manager and needs to select managed account

Provide screenshot of your zap setup so that we can understand the issue better.

We are having the same issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @Mylesempire and @QuantCitizen!

Thanks for reaching out! I did some digging and it seems that only Google Ads accounts under Google Ads Manager can work with the Zapier Google Ads integration.

I’d recommend reaching out to our friends in support to confirm if this is what ya’ll are running into. If so they should be able to add you to a feature request regarding this. Feel free to link them to this specific community post as well. 🙂

Keep us in the loop with your findings! We’d love to hear either way. 

I am running into the exact same problem.

@christina.d I do not understand your comment “only Google Ads accounts under Google Ads Manager can work with the Zapier Google Ads integration”. What is meant by “Google Ads accounts under Google Ads Manager”?

Is it still recommended to reach out to Zapier support to resolve?

Thanks!