Skip to main content
Best answer

Gmail "Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use Exceeded"

• 30 August 2020
  • 3 replies

This is the first time I test run sending by Gmail (custom domain, not @gmail.com) but got into this error.

I have also tried Reconnect to Gmail from My Apps!

Does anyone have any idea? I did a search on this forum and it seems that this problem is very rare.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

This is happening to me as well (just signed up today).

Below is the Zap I have configured.

I’d tested sending the email a few times today, and as soon as I added the “Find a file in Google Drive” I couldn’t send anymore emails. If I remove that part of the zap, things work as expected.

From the googling I’ve done it looks related to API keys, so maybe the Zapier integration with Google Drive has recently been updated and requires an API key?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

HI @awoldes and @xuonghy!

This error is super strange and doesn't reflect what's going on at all! Turns out, this error message indicates that you've mapped an incorrect URL in the Attachments field. If you’re still running into this error can you take a screenshot of the Gmail step of your Zap? That will help us determine how to fix the problem :)

@nicksimard thanks for the response. I was attempting to use a URL from a public file in Google Drive (also attempted Dropxbox, no luck their either). I ended up just uploading a file to S3 and using that link, and it worked a treat.