Best answer

Getting old data from Google Sheets

• 15 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I created a integration between Google Sheets and Active Campaign. Everythings is working well. But, this automation started to work in the row number 1000. From 1000 to new rows, Google Sheet is sending information to Active Campaign. But, I want to get data from the other rows (from 1 to 999). This data was in Google Sheete before I created the automation.

Is there a way?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 15 January 2021, 16:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@felipestoker -

You could set up a zap with a new Google Sheet: New Row → ActiveCampaign. Once that’s done, drop the old data in batches into the new one (just copy/paste). Zapier is ultimately meant for day-forward data transfer, but this will get you there if you’re only doing it once.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @felipestoker 

Try Transfer by Zapier: https://developers.asana.com/docs/duplicate-a-task

What is Transfer?

Transfer helps you move data in bulk between apps.
You can use Transfer to import all of your data from another one app to another.

How do I use it?

Simply select the data from your trigger step that you would like to send through your zap, and click the Send to Zap button.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@felipestoker Another option is to create a looping Zap using GSheets, which is outlined in this video: