Best answer

Getting Attachment From Smartsheet to Dropbox

• 6 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi There,

My goal is using a Smartsheet form be able to collect information and an attachment. Then I want to use Zapier to pull that attachment and just move it to Dropbox. The rest of the information would be placed into a text file. Then a script would run on Dropbox to perform the task.

Is there anyway to pull the attachment from Smartsheet and place it in Dropbox? If not, is there anyway to pull the Smartsheet to another platform that I then can bring it into Dropbox?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 7 May 2020, 15:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @sarahbrother ,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see that you have been working with Daniel in Support on your workflow here. I hate to report that there currently isn't a way to pull the attachment down using the Zapier/Smartsheet integration but the good news is that the API does allow for it! 

As Daniel relayed, if you or someone on your team is technically inclined, custom integrations to handle this can be built on our developer platform or you could enlist one of our Zapier experts who can help with the development of a custom integration.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if we can help any further!