Question

Get email address of associated contact

• 6 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I want to create a zap that sends a trustpilot invitation to a hubspot-user after a deal was changed to “won”.
I started with the Trigger “Updated Deal Stage in Hubspot” to find a deal which has changed to won. The second trigger finds the “associations in HubSpot” based on the deal which delivers a contact-ID.
The next step would be to get the email of this contact, which is the problem. I can’t find a way to get the emailaddress of the deal associated contact.

Dows anyone have a tipp how to do this?

kind reagards

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @innovativ 

Since you are getting the Contact ID, you can use the Hubspot Action “Find Contact in HubSpot” to get the details of said contact. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

as @MohSwellam mentioned, you can use a find contact step. Search by the hubspot id. Email is one of the fields returned by default so you should be able to leave most of the set up fields blank. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @innovativ - how is this coming along? Were you able to get your Zap across the finish line? Let us know, and we’re here to help! Best -Rachael