Skip to main content
Question

Get Custom Field Data from Pipedrive into Zapier

• 16 July 2024
  • 3 replies

How do I get Custom Field data from Pipedrive into Zapier? I have luck with most fields I need (including Custom Deal fields), but cannot get Custom Org or People fields. 

I know I can try the API route but this is incredibly difficult for someone who does not know how to code (and hence why we signed up for Zapier!)

Any guidance would be very helpful!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @JoshMNF 

Make sure to use example Pipedrive records that have those custom fields populated.

Hi @JoshMNF 

Make sure to use example Pipedrive records that have those custom fields populated.

Hi @Troy Tessalone these records most definitely have the Custom Fields populated! 

I know now that Zapier states that Pipedrive Custom Fields are not supported: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495922929037-How-to-Get-Started-with-Pipedrive-on-Zapier#about-app-s-app

I am hoping to hear if someone figured out a workaround (we are looking into the email option). 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@JoshMNF 

You can try adding a Find record step to see if that returns the custom data points.