Best answer

Get both client's FB message to the page and the page's response.

• 10 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi guys,

I can connect FB Messenger API and pull data of customer chats into spreadsheet just fine.
But what I’m trying to do is to also retrieve the reply chat (and it’s timestamp) to the spreadsheet.

So, i know how long it takes, for each of my FB agent to reply to the message. How do I go about and do that?

Regards,

Kris.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 16 February 2023, 00:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Beauraz!

In the Facebook Messenger integration there isn’t a trigger for New Message Sent by Page, which is what you’d be looking for here.

You could look into the API docs here to see if there’s a way you could get that information. If you don’t have a fair amount of experience working with APIs I’ll caution you, as I’ve never really found it super user-friendly working with the Facebook API.

You could see if there are any Zapier Experts who have experience with this :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

In the Facebook Messenger integration there isn’t a trigger for New Message Sent by Page, which is what you’d be looking for here.

You could look into the API docs here to see if there’s a way you could get that information. If you don’t have a fair amount of experience working with APIs I’ll caution you, as I’ve never really found it super user-friendly working with the Facebook API.

You could see if there are any Zapier Experts who have experience with this :) 

Hey there, @Beauraz! I wanted to mention based off Nick’s reply I was able to find an open feature request for the New Message Sent by Page trigger. I added your vote to that and while it doesn’t guarantee it’ll get implemented we’ll be sure to email ya and keep the topic updated if that changes.

Thanks for being apart of the Zapier community! 🧡