Skip to main content
Best answer

Get a list of all the data fields for a Mailchimp Campaign

• 20 March 2024
  • 3 replies

I’m creating a Zap that imports MailChimp Campaign records into a Google Sheet and would like to get a list of all the data fields that Zapier has access to from MailChimp.

I can see them in the dropdown but I would like a text list of them:

Mailchimp Campaign data fields (that I’m unable to copy and paste into a text fie)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @seanys_rmhcwa, welcome to the Community! 🎉 

There isn’t a full list of fields documented on our side. But if you go to the Test section of the New Campaign (Mailchimp) trigger, you could select all the fields that are listed on the test record, then copy and paste them into a text file to get a text list of fields that are available. 

Hopefully that helps. Let me know if you run into any trouble on that or if there’s anything else I can help with in the meantime.

if you go to the Test section of the New Campaign (Mailchimp) trigger, you could select all the fields that are listed on the test record

That got it. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You’re most welcome @seanys_rmhcwa. I’m so pleased that did the trick! 🤗 

Please do reach out in the Community again if we can assist with anything else in future, we’d love to help. Until then, happy Zapping! ⚡