Best answer

Generating scripts with OpenAI in Notion

• 8 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

I’d like to set up a zap that would generate a script once I create a new item on a table. However I seem to have trouble getting it all up. Can someone kindly guide me through the process of creating the zap?

This is how I’d imagine the zap will work:

1. I input a topic for the script as a new item on Notion’s table
  2. The topic is used as a prompt for OpenAI to generate a script
  3. The generated text is placed into the topic page as body text.

Thanks for reading, any help would be greatly appreciated!

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 January 2023, 13:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

I really would like to learn this too… I watched a #Short video on youtube but the guy didn’t explained how to do it

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @jamesngcw and @Altair!

I’ve not used OpenAI myself but found a tutorial on our blog (How to use OpenAI's GPT-3 to spark content ideas) which you might find helpful on this. Granted it mentions Trello in its examples rather than Notion, but the concepts of setting up a prompt for OpenAI in a Zap should be similar. 

Please do give that tutorial a look over and let us know how you get on! 🙂 

Hey @jamesngcw and @Altair!

I’ve not used OpenAI myself but found a tutorial on our blog (How to use OpenAI's GPT-3 to spark content ideas) which you might find helpful on this. Granted it mentions Trello in its examples rather than Notion, but the concepts of setting up a prompt for OpenAI in a Zap should be similar. 

Please do give that tutorial a look over and let us know how you get on! 🙂 

Thank you @SamB  it worked for me. But couldn’t publish it because two connections I have to upgrade to a paid plan and it’s so expensive on my currency.

But I'm glad it worked