Question

Freshsales step error "field can have up to 11 digits before the decimal mark and 4 digits after"

Hello

Trying to make a google sheet > freshsales zap. One of the steps creates a new account in freshsales from a new line added in google sheets however I’m getting an error which says “The app returned "The <b>User ID</b> field can have up to 11 digits before the decimal mark and 4 digits after."

The user id in question does not have more than 11 digits or even a decimal.

Any ideas on how I can resolve this?

Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@VZap 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @VZap 

Can you please provide a screenshot of how your Zap step is configured for this data point?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @VZap!

I’ve checked all of our records and I can’t find any mention of that particular error code. If you’ve got any examples of when the Zap did work, do you see any differences between the two that could account for the error?

Your best bet is to contact our Support team so they can dig into the error logs for your Zap. They can also take a look at your Zaps/Zap runs to see what might be causing the problem!