Question

Free or paid plan for Zoho CRM

• 9 September 2021
  • 7 replies

I’m new here and looking to use Send Fox or Sendinblue to connect new subscribers and email marketing. I want to integrate those new subs, into my CRM which is Zoho.

It’s seems the only way to do this is through Zappier?  Does anyone have other experience.

The issue then is the Free Plan.  Because I will probably import 1000 records, maybe less to start with I may need more tasks.  Reason being I may just get a flurry of responses in the first 1 or 2 months, and then it would be sufficient to operate the free plan, until I’m consistently running out of tasks.

Isn’t there a way to purchase extra Tasks for short term use.

Perhaps the best solution is to Use a Trial, then stay on Free and then upgrade. If so, can you downgrade as I would only use the monthly plan.  If so, will I lose anything important by downgrading.

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @TopRobRoy 

Check out this help article about changing/canceling Zapier plans: https://zapier.com/help/account/billing-pricing/change-or-cancel-your-zapier-plan

You can upgrade/downgrade as need be.

NOTE: Keep in mind that when downgrading you may lose access to certain features in Zapier, which may impact your Zaps.

Thanks for that. Looks like Zoho is a Premium App then, so I’d lose my zaps. Is that correct?
I’ve left slightly confused if that’s true, as to whether I can use Zapier Free, to simply simply add name and email address into my Zoho CRM.

Is that correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @TopRobRoy 

Yes, Zoho CRM is a Premium app which requires a paid plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@TopRobRoy 

As an alternative, look into using the Zoho CRM Email Parser to get data added into Zoho via an email template.

https://help.zoho.com/portal/en/kb/crm/connect-with-customers/email/articles/email-parser

Thanks. That narrows down my choices then.  I didn’t want any emails coming from my CRM, only from a list of people that will grow in SendFox.  I just wanted a copy of their data.  But I guess from time to time, I will just export from SF and import to my CRM. 

Therefore I see no need of Zapier at all to be honest.  Workflow and AutoResponders are all handled by SF.

Would appreciate if you could confirm my understand of this then?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@TopRobRoy 

Manual export/import between apps is one option.

Really depends on your desired use of automation.

If you need real-time data into SendFox, then it’s likely some form of automation will need to be used.

Ok Thanks  I need SF, so I’m going to buy now anyway.  Then I guess I will see limitations and as you say, decide what options for automation are available.

Appreciate all input.

Thank you so much