Skip to main content
Question

Flows Integrating Typeform Score Quiz Results with Zapier for Personalized Email

• 17 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi Community,

Hope you are well. I'm currently working on integrating the results from a Typeform score quiz with Zapier to automate personalized email flows based on quiz outcomes. Here's a summary of the issue and the context:

Overview:
I've set up a score quiz in Typeform where participants receive scores based on their answers. Each score corresponds to one of five different business models (e.g., E-commerce, Content Creation).

Challenges faced:

1. Hiding end results in Typeform: I need to prevent Typeform from displaying score ranges or specific business models directly to participants. Instead, I aim to use Zapier to send automated emails containing their specific quiz results.

2. Creating personalized email flows: For each quiz outcome (e.g., E-commerce, Content Creation), I want to trigger a distinct email flow explaining why that particular business model suits the participant. Currently, I'm encountering issues with correctly formatting these emails within Zapier, especially concerning displaying the correct outcome label and incorporating dynamic URLs based on lookup tables.

Current status and example:
I've followed steps similar to those shared in a helpful Typeform community article, but I'm stuck on accurately formatting the email body to display the correct business model outcome and ensure URLs are clickable. I have added it as an attachment for reference.

Previous Interaction:
I've received valuable guidance from community members like Liz and picsoung, who suggested using fields like "choices label" for outcome display and troubleshooting issues with URL formatting. Despite these efforts, I'm still facing challenges aligning the data correctly in Zapier.

Request for Assistance:
Could someone please provide insights or examples on how to properly format the email body in Zapier for displaying quiz outcomes and ensuring URLs are clickable? Any guidance on utilizing Zapier's features effectively for this purpose would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all for your support and suggestions!

Best regards,

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @okkgheeebangeeettt,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

If you want to format the email body properly, I recommend using HTML, as it allows for more formatting options. However, please note that our support for HTML is limited since it’s more advanced. If you need more personalized assistance, I suggest reaching out to one of our Zapier Experts here: https://zapier.com/experts

Hopefully, this helps.