Best answer

Finding and then Updating a contact in Capsule

• 16 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I am looking to use data from a google form to find and then update a contact in Capsule CRM. Any ideas on how to get started? The action isn’t an option within zapier - am I out of luck?

icon

Best answer by SamB 19 February 2024, 14:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @kcherne! Thanks for reaching out and flagging this in the Community!

I did some digging and you’re right “Update Contact” isn’t a supported action in Capsule at the moment. It is an open feature request that I went ahead and added your vote to though! In the interest of full transparency, this app is managed by a team of Capsule developers. So while I can’t offer a timeline on when or if this will be implemented, we’ll definitely email you if anything changes.

We’ll also be sure to keep this thread updated as well. 🙂

Sorry to not have better news here but we appreciate ya being active in the forums! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks,

Just wanted to share a quick update to confirm that we’ve added a new action to the Capsule CRM which allows you to update an existing contact: 
eedef896d9ebae7b18edf96d9b7d5a1b.png

Please note: This action was added using a beta feature known as Custom Actions, which you can see referenced in the name of the action.

If you give that new Update Contact action a try and run into any issues with it do let us know. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡