Question

How do I access my support ticket in my Zapier account?

• 9 March 2023
  • 6 replies

i created a ticket with zapier yesterday, i can’t seem to access that ticket from my account or any link to the my tickets page

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Sciential 

Zapier doesn’t provide a link to your ticket.

The autoreply email indicates:

Our current response time is around 24 hours, though we will get back to you faster when possible!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Sciential 

Were you able to find the ticket from your email? If not, you may want to check on spam, junk mail or deleted messages folders.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Hi,

I am facing the same problem, created two tickets, no way to track what is happening on my tickets.

I just received an automated confirmation mail from the bot but there is no way to track the progress.

Can anyone help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Markus Dittli,

I took a look at your tickets with Zapier Support, and it seems like they were able to reply to your query today and yesterday. Have you tried searching for emails from contact@zapier.com in your inbox or spam folders?

Hopefully, this helps!

Hello, I’m facing the same issue. It’s been 2-3 business days so far and I haven’t heard anything back. I’ve also searched all of my folders for a possible response with no luck. Any chance someone can provide me with an update?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Andrew.at.Access,

I completely understand the importance of receiving timely updates on your queries, and I’m sorry for the delay you've experienced so far.

I have checked your ticket, and it is currently active in our queue. However, our Support Team is currently managing a higher volume of inquiries than usual, which has unfortunately led to longer response times.

Please know that we are actively working to address each request as quickly and efficiently as possible.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.