Best answer

Find or Create Folder in OneDrive is Finding the wrong folder

• 2 July 2020
  • 1 reply

I am currently using the Onedrive app in Zapier. Inside this I am using “Find or Create Folder in OneDrive”. In which I am having this search for a specific folder name and if it is not found then to create a folder with this specific name. However, what is happening, is this app is finding a folder that has a similar name and then believing that is the folder that I am looking for.

Is there a way for the app to find the exact folder name, in the wright order etc, rather then a folder that is similar in name?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 22 July 2020, 02:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I am currently using the Onedrive app in Zapier. Inside this I am using “Find or Create Folder in OneDrive”. In which I am having this search for a specific folder name and if it is not found then to create a folder with this specific name. However, what is happening, is this app is finding a folder that has a similar name and then believing that is the folder that I am looking for.

Is there a way for the app to find the exact folder name, in the wright order etc, rather then a folder that is similar in name?

Hi there, thanks for being so patient. Our team believes you may have discovered a bug here. I have gone ahead and alerted this company's team using a shared issue tracking tool we have with our partners. They'll take a closer look at this for us. While I'm unable to provide an ETA for when they might be able to resolve this issue, we will notify you directly via email as soon as it is.