Best answer

Find Multiple Records in Salesforce based on ID

• 3 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi there,

We have Opportunity Products associated to an Opportunity in SalesForce.
I would like to retrieve these Opportunity Products using the Opportunity ID using the “Find Record(s)”. I can get his to work if a single product is associated to an opportunity, however in the case of multiple products associated to an Opportunity, Zapier is only returning one.

Is there a way I can get all the products associated to that Opportunity?

I noticed this sentence in the docs (https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-salesforce-zapier):
“Salesforce search actions return the most recently created record that meets the search criteria, even if there are multiple records that match.”

Does that mean I can only retrieve one product?

Thanks for your help

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 3 November 2020, 22:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Does that mean I can only retrieve one product?

Yes, only 1 Product in your case will be returned.

I am stuck with same situation. Zapier Support confirmed that zapier pulls only 1 product from the opportunity.. 😕😕😕

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@m_imran79, @ist_sh If you want to pull more than 1 product, you’ll have to create your own custom Salesforce integration to do so.

@ikbelkirasan thank you for your feedback. Could you please recommend a video showing how custom salesforce configuration works. I am using Zapier to pull information about the opportunity but stuck at this point that Zapier pulls only 1 product and leave the rest. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@m_imran79 Sorry for the confusion. Actually, what I meant by a custom integration is basically an app that would run in the Zapier Platform. This would require you to be comfortable with coding and the Zapier Platform. Once the integration is built, you will then be able to use it in your zap instead of the official Salesforce integration.