Question

Find Multiple Product Variants (Shopify)

• 27 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,

Does anyone know if its possible in the syntax to have the shopify zap to find multiple variants for one given product? 

I’m trying to be able to pull all sizes (36S - 52L)  for a product (suit) as line items for use down the zap.

I attached an image of what I mean.

The syntax i have inputed doesn’t pull those two sizes and I am limited to one size pull at a time. (By creating a task for each size = Too many zaps, our startup cannot afford.)

A work around this would be is it possible to update multiple product variant inventories at once? Screenshot #2

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @KOnlineDarren ,

Can you reshare screenshots as this are not visiible?  Also, Did you try to use below action to get all product variants? 

Alsio, You cannot update all the inventories in single execution. You can use Loops by Zapier to update for every product variants. (https://zapier.com/apps/looping/integrations)

UPDATE -

You can  update multiple inventories in single execution. You can visit Shopify API Page here. You can make custom Webhook call to above Shopify API. To learn more about Webhooks by Zapier, visit here