Best answer

Find & Format Google Sheets Data

• 13 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello,

I am using the “Find Spreadsheet Rows in Google Sheets” function, to see if there are duplicate entries in separate rows of a spreadsheet.

As you can see from the screenshot the output is showing 3 rows containing the same number. 

I want to add a filter step so that the zap will only continue if there is more than 1 row in the spreadsheet with the same data in it. 

How would I achieve this? I have been trying using a format step with no luck  

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by chanelle 14 April 2023, 20:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

here is the screenshot if it is not loading

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mitchell Zezima, I’d love to help out with this. Can you please do me a favor and add screenshots of each Zap Step setup you have? This will help me determine any options you may have to accomplish setting up this Zap. Please be sure to blur any identifying or personal information from the screenshots! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Chanelle,

Here are the screenshots thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mitchell Zezima thanks for sharing the screenshots! I do see that the screenshots start with the trigger and then move directly into action step 11. This may take a deep dive to help you figure out, and unfortunately in the Community, we aren’t able to take a look directly into your account. 

My advice for this situation based on your user plan, would be to reach out to our support team, or one of our lovely experts