This question was asked once before, with some helpful Zapier mods offering to submit a feature request. Unfortunately, the OP never responded, and it looks like this feature still doesn’t exist!
Our Sales team offered leads their “third month free” if they became a customer. After a lead is converted to customer, became_a_customer_date is filled in with a timestamp (ex. 2022-06-30T17:08:03-400).
In plain English
Every day, we want to find all customers in Hubspot who became a customer exactly 2 months ago and turn off their Stripe payment. (there would need to be a second Zap doing the opposite, i.e. find all customers who became a customer exactly 3 months ago and turn it back on, but I digress)
In Zapier terms
- Trigger: Every Day
- Action: Formatter by Zapier:
- Action Event: Date/Time
- Transform: Add/Subtract Time
- Input (today’s date in timestamp form from Step 1, e.g. 2022-06-30)
- Expression -60 days
- Action: Hubspot:
- Action Event: Find Contact
- First search property name: became_a_customer_date
- First search property value: Herein lies my issue. We want to target all customers where became_a_customer_date includes today’s date, but not the time (ex. 2022-06-30).
- Action: Stripe:
- Turn off payment
Per the above, the date in Hubspot is saved in a date + time format, however we want to pull in all Hubpsot records by today’s date regardless of time. This would be possible with a “partial search” or “LIKE query” in SQL terms.
Happy to clarify my issue further. Also very open to hearing about potential workarounds/solutions!
Best answer by Troy TessaloneView original