Best answer

Find a Hubspot Deal by Hubspot company ID.

• 3 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

I have a zap that has a hubspot company ID, and im using the action “Find Deal in Hubspot” to try and find the deal by it's associated company ID. 

However the search properties don't include the deal's company, which seems strange. 

See attached image. 

Is there a way to in zapier to retrieve the deal ID through the company ID?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by SamB 3 July 2023, 12:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @nenaa! 👋

Ah, it looks like the search property you’re searching by is the Amount in company currency:

dfb47dae0afc625bf5ed11a5634a29c5.png
Not a field that would contain the company ID that you’re searching for.

That said, I think what you’d want to do is use a Find Associations (HubSpot) action first. That would allow you to search for the associated deal for that company (use the Metadata Hubspot Company Id field in the The type of the object you want to search the association field) and output the deal’s ID. Then, if you need additional information about the deal, in the Find Deal action you can use the deal ID that’s output by the Find Associations action to locate the deal.

Can you give that a try and let us know if that does the trick?

Thanks, the Find Associations is what I'm looking for. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

That’s great news, @nenaa! 🎉

I’m so glad that Find Associations action helped. It seems like you’re all sorted for now but please do reach out again in Community if you run into further issues or questions. We’d love to hear from you! 😁