Skip to main content

I’ve created a record lookup with Zapier Tables. There are four conditions that I need to filter for, but I’m stuck on one of them. Long story short, I have a ‘status’ field in the table. This is text, rather than a dropdown list. I want to exclude any record with the value ‘Canceled’… but there’s no such operator - only matching ones (see screenshot below).

Is there any way to do this that I am missing? Claude.ai is suggesting some using Code by Zapier to insert some custom code, but that’s beyond my current tech level (unless the AI solves it for me). 

Hi @sebbie 

Which specific Zapier Tables Zap action are you trying to use? (can’t tell from cutoff screenshot)

Yeah, that seems to be a current limitation with the available lookup operators.

If you are finding multiple records, then you may have to use Looping to handle each, then include Filter step to exclude.

An option would be to add another field to the Table to use as a lookup field to indicate “NOT Canceled”.

I recommend submitting a ticket via Zapier Support with that feedback and feature request: https://zapier.com/app/get-help