Best answer

Filtering failed tasks

• 4 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

We have reached our limit on Tasks for the month. At our current level we are allowed 2,000 per month.  St the moment there are still 2,500+ tasks in ‘holding’.  The majority of those tasks do not need to be rerun as they don’t include a dollar amount.  (We are sending purchased from our film festival to Salesforce).  Is there a way to apply additional filters so that I can see and replay only those that the data I want to send?  And then i could delete the others that are sill in holding?

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 5 August 2020, 16:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! Yes you will need to do this manually, but if you go to to https://zapier.com/app/history you can really filter these out with a lot of specificity - Right down to a field level in the zap.

Userlevel 1

Thanks @andywingrave.  I can see how to filter it by the Zap, Folder, App, Date Range, and Status. But I am not seeing a way to add additional filter criteria.  On your screenshot you have the option of using “Owner” as a filter.  How were you able to add that? The Owner field won’t work for me but how were you able to add that as a filter?

Thanks again for the help!

Best,

Jeff

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey Jeff,

This will only work on a team plan. If you have an individual plan you won’t have this option