Skip to main content

Hi all. I am trying to use Zapier to automate some processes in Bloomerang (CRM), especially for grant stewardship and management.

What I’m trying to accomplish: if a new transaction is entered in Bloomerang, 1) a new task to send a thank you email is created and 2) a thank you draft is created in Gmail.

I’ve been successful in setting this zap up, but I’m not sure how I can better filter for this flow to trigger specifically for grants. For context, the way we are currently filtering for grants in Bloomerang is through a custom field, pictured below.

Bloomerang Custom Field for Grants

I’d eventually also like to set up another process to create tasks + drafts in Gmail for grants 2, 6, and 12 months from the grant awarded date.

Would love to know if something like this is possible - thank you all in advance.

Hi @sudalal 

If there is a field that indicates the desired data point to filter against, then add a Filter step: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Hi @Troy Tessalone - I somehow missed how to add a filter. Working perfectly now, thank you!