Question

filter out everyother line item

• 26 December 2022
  • 2 replies

I am setting up emails based off printful trigger for shipping confirmation- the trigger sends in 6 URLS that are all headed under “Items Thunbnails” tag, however every 1,3,5,etc is an image of the logo not the item, which is the 2,4,6,etc image url. 

how would I filter out the logo URL’s to display only the 2,4,6 or even/odd number line item entities 

in the example above with 6 URLS, it’s 2 URLS for each item, and 3 items. The first link in each pair is the logo, second is the item

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ComputaTim

Could you share some screenshots of your configuration (minus any PII)? That will help us dig a bit deeper here!

In the meantime, I wonder if this article may be helpful: How to filter an array or line items using a Code Step. We’ll stay tuned for any screenshots you can share!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @ComputaTim how are are things going here? Were you able to get this sorted out? Let us know - we want to make sure you’re good to go here!