Best answer

Field not able to be found in Scarlett Network

• 19 February 2021
  • 6 replies

When I test the data, I can see them, but I can’t find them in the next step, is there any rule for the naming convention?

icon

Best answer by jesse 4 May 2021, 18:37

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@dzhu2005 
Sometimes it’s case-sensitive so try a capital “A”.

@dzhu2005 
Sometimes it’s case-sensitive so try a capital “A”.

Thank you Troy, but it is not the reason. And I can find other field with lower case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@dzhu2005 

Try scrolling instead of searching to locate the data point.

Or try searching for “Ppty”, “MTG1”, and/or a combo of those since the desired data point is nested.

@dzhu2005

Try scrolling instead of searching to locate the data point.

Or try searching for “Ppty”, “MTG1”, and/or a combo of those since the desired data point is nested.

Scrolling not able to find, and type “Ppty MTG1” not able find. 

Wired thing is Ppty.MTG1.AmortInMonth not able to find, but Ppty.MTG1.LoanAmount is able to find.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can open a ticket with Zapier Support here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @dzhu2005, just wanted to follow up here!

It looks like Katie from our support team replied to you and said:

The issue here is that your app's trigger is returning 4000 fields total. To ensure Zaps are able to load in a reasonable amount of time, the Zap Editor is limited to returning 1000 fields maximum.

Are there specific fields that users will most often use from those 4000 fields? If so, I would recommend adding some code to your trigger that limits the response to only those specific fields, and prunes out unneeded fields that users will likely not use.

If anything else comes up around this, feel free to reply to the support thread and we can dig into this further!