Best answer

Fetching data from Bubble

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hei guys need your help

I m trying to let Zapier fetch some data from by db in Bubble (no code app) but I am having a problem with the date data.

At the moment in bubble database I save date data as: mm/dd/yyyy hh/mm/ss a/pm. 
Now I dont understand why but Zapier fetch the good date data but it save it -24h. Example here: 

The good date data is 02/04/2023 but Zapier saves it as 02/03/2023. Why? 

icon

Best answer by Paolo 6 March 2023, 01:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hei guys i have a question that is stopping my work since this morning. Plus is my first request in the forum 

I m using Bubble as no code app and I am saving certain Date data in the general format of: 

03/24/2023 12:00 am → month/day/year hh:mm:ss am/pm 

Problem is raising is that when I integrate bubble and test the action I don’t understand why but it seems that Zapier is constantly taking a date that is one day before the real one. And it s doing that for all the data rows. What is happening? 

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @gianlucabi96 

Good question.

It may have to do with Time Zone settings for display vs internal values.

The screenshot below shows the hour as 23 (11 PM).

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

It may have to do with Time Zone settings for display vs internal values.

The screenshot below shows the hour as 23 (11 PM).

Hi @gianlucabi96, hope you’re doing well!

Based on the screenshot, the timestamp is being returned in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) instead of your local timezone.

Given the case, you can convert the UTC timestamp to your local timezone by adding a Formatter step: 

I hope that helps!