Feature Request: (Re)Test to Here button

• 9 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

So when you have a long Zap and your bringing in new data but you want to test something further down that is dependant on changes above, it’s quite tedious going to every task, and clicking Retest action. 

It would be nice to scroll down to a task and say “Retest to here” so now you can make the necessary changes based on all the tasks above it. 

chanelle 10 months ago

@mattw Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I can understand why this can be tedious to do. I’ve gone ahead and made a note of this, and passed it along to our product team for consideration in future versions of the editor. Enjoy the rest of your day and if you have any other feedback we’re all ears👂

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@mattw Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I can understand why this can be tedious to do. I’ve gone ahead and made a note of this, and passed it along to our product team for consideration in future versions of the editor. Enjoy the rest of your day and if you have any other feedback we’re all ears👂!