Best answer

Facebook Messenger to Zapier integration

Userlevel 2

Hi, @nicksimard 

I have a requirement .. when a any user goes to my Facebook page and sends a message thru messenger… I want to capture the message details like user first name, last name, email etc. and create a contact in Salesforce using Zapper workflow. But when I am trying to connect to messenger app in Zappier.. I am getting the following error message. What should I do to fix the issue please ? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Error Message#

(#100) Object does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permission or reviewable feature, or does not support this operation. This endpoint requires the 'pages_read_engagement' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature or the 'P... Hide details

(#100) Object does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permission or reviewable feature, or does not support this operation. This endpoint requires the 'pages_read_engagement' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature or the 'Page Public Metadata Access' feature.. Refer to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/login-permissions#manage-pages, https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#reference-PAGES_ACCESS and https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#page-public-metadata-accessfor details.

icon

Best answer by SamB 17 September 2021, 11:55

View original

267 replies

Hola

Tengo el mismo problema

quiero recibir actualización

gracias

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hola

Tengo el mismo problema

quiero recibir actualización

gracias

Hola, gracias por tu mensaje. Te agregué a la lista de este informe de errores. Recibirá noticias nuestras si tenemos una actualización para compartir. ¡Gracias!

Hi, thank you for your message. I have added you to the list for this bug report. You will hear from us should we have an update to share. Thank you!

Same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @squinn - You’ve been added to the report and will be updated via email!

Userlevel 1

Hello,

We have the same issue with  our zap.

Could you also add me to the list please ?

Best regards.

Userlevel 1

Hello. I have the same problem and would like to receive an update when it is fixed.

Userlevel 1

Please add me as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Steven Mottiaux, @axelpompa and @Robin_H - I’ve gone ahead and added you both to the report. You’ll be contacted via email. Thanks!

Hello,

I have the same problem here.

Can you please update me when the issue is resolved.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Xavier Chicoine - Your upvote has been added to this issue. Our team will email you updates when we have any to share. Thanks!

Hi, I have the same issue. 

Could you also add me to the email list? 

Thanks!

Same issue here, please add me to the list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@pandronakos and @yue - I’ve added your upvotes for this feature request. Should it become available, you’ll be contacted directly via email. Thanks!

I have the same issue. please add me to update when fixed

Same error for us. please add us to the list. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Manny and @EMA 

Thanks for your replies, I’ve added you to the list of affected users 🙂

please add me to the list as well!

same problem. add me to the list please!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @doss and @miguelgarg, thanks for your replies, I’ve added you to the list!

Hi!
I’m having the same problem, please add me to the list.

Thanks!

/Erik

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Erik Toresson Hellqvist I’ve added you to the list of affected users, thank you!

I am having the same issue

Same issue. Please add me to the report.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@bradgcoza and @SITNB, thanks for letting us know that you’re also running into this issue. I’ve added you as affected users on the bug. 

We have the same issue & error message as everyone else.  We are using ‘Facebook Messenger’ as the App. So there is no way to use Facebook Messenger as an App on Zapier??

Can we receive a discount on our professional plan seeing that this is not very professional that the advertised options don’t work?

Thank you