Best answer

Facebook Messenger to Zapier integration

Show first post

267 replies

Userlevel 1

Same issue.

Cann’t believe it, over 6 months and still the same.

I am also having this issue, is there an updated eta for fixing the bug?

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @WaqasMK and @luxrallytravel, I hope you’re well!

I just added both of you to he issue tracker. We are actively working with Facebook on this one and will let you know as soon as we have a fix!

Same issue.

Cann’t believe it, over 6 months and still the same.

Exactly.  

I am facing the same issue as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Viduravi sorry you’re encountering this- you’ve been added as an impacted user and will receive updates via email. 

Me too, please add me to the list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@wkidger you have been added as an impacted user and will be notified with updates via email!

Hey, I face the same issue, please add me to the report, best regards 

Has this bug been resolved ? If yes, how ?

Can’t believe it. The bug has been known for 6 moths and still it is not resolved?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@lrmarketom @GianMelc You’ve been added to the report! Once we have an update you’ll be notified directly!

Please add me and send me an update to this email when the problem got fixed

Mod Note: Email removed. We can see that without users providing it ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @yaron-yogev!

I've gone ahead and added you as an affected user. We'll let you know via email when that's been resolved.

Same issue here...

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @zacsanter, hope you’re well!

I’ve just added you to the affected user list for this issue. We’ll be sure to alert you ASAP once the trouble is resolved.

Can you please add me to be notified whenever it’s resolved as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ren @Erica511 @amit!

You’ve all been added to the list of affected users. You’ll be notified via email when that issue has been resolved.

I’m also having the same issue!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Tommy Johnsen sorry you are encountering this too! I’ve added you to the issue so that you will receive updates via email. 

Same here...any update?

(#100) Object does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permission or reviewable feature, or does not support this operation. This endpoint requires the 'pages_read_engagement' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature or the 'Page Public Metadata Access' feature. Refer to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/login-permissions#manage-pages, https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#reference-PAGES_ACCESS and https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#page-public-metadata-access for details.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @nirvaan!

Our team is looking into this issue, but I don’t have an estimate of when it will be resolved, I’m sorry about that. In the meantime, I’ve added you to the list of affected users, which means that you’ll get an email from us when it’s working as it should. 

Can I be adde to this as well?

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @ClaudiaSLT, I hope you’re doing well!

I just wanted to let you know I’ve added you to the notification list for this bug report and we’ll be sure to alert you ASAP once the issue is resolved.

Same issue. Would like to be notified.

Thanks in advance!