Best answer

Facebook Lead Ads to Pardot - missing custom fields

• 2 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello!

I’m new to Zapier. I am looking to send our acebook Lead Ads to Pardot. I have set it up but our custom fields aren’t populating. I’m hoping someone out there has some experience with this and can share a solution with me.

Thanks,
Jenn

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 2 November 2020, 23:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Please provide screenshots of how your Zap step is configured, thanks.

Userlevel 1

Thank you kindly for helping! I’m assuming to just provide screenshots of the ‘Customize Prospect’ fields? All my fields are mapping except the ‘which_community_are_you_interested_in?’ - which is a drop-down menu.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

For dropdown fields, look at the values provided in the list of options seen in the Zap step configuration.

You’ll need to map values to the smaller gray values, sometimes those are internal system IDs.

Userlevel 1

I think I failed to mention that the custom Pardot field (called “Community”) doesn’t populate as a field option in the Customize Prospect configuration.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Some custom fields do not show up in Pardot actions

Custom fields using Radio Button, Checkbox, Dropdown or Multi-Select type are NOT supported by Pardot's API, so they are NOT available in Pardot actions at this time.