Best answer

Facebook Lead Ads to Excel

• 1 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Is it possible to pull the information for an ad on facebook. I can pull a post from the page no problem, I can capture the lead ad, but cant seem to find a way of capturing an ad that is placed through the ad manager and sending to excel.  Anyone with a suggestion or am I missing something simple?

thanks,

Scott

icon

Best answer by steph.n 9 July 2020, 18:58

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Scott.austin - Thank you for the question. Currently, the trigger you mentioned is the only option available at this time. So that I understand what you’re asking for, it seems like you’re seeking for a way to trigger the Zap when an ad is placed through the ad manager. Is this correct? Let me know!

Userlevel 1

Hi Steph,
That is correct. I have a need to record the time and content title and URL of any attachments or links if they exist.

My ad account is the same as my facebook business page name and under my personal fb identity,

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @Scott.austin - I saw that you replied to us that went to an unmonitored email address so I’m moving your reply here to best proceed with the question.

Hi Steph,

That is correct. I have a need to record the time and content title and URL of any attachments or links if they exist.
My ad account is the same as my facebook business page name and under my personal fb identity, so you should be able to connect like you do for a facebook page.

Thank you.

Thanks for providing this information! It’s likely that you’re seeing a single-sign on profile which is why it seems like it’s linked to your personal FB identity that is also linked to your Business Page. I’m afraid the Zap doesn’t yet have the Trigger you are asking for, so I’ve placed a upvote on your behalf for this feature. There’s no ETA but we’ll notify you as soon as there’s an update to share.

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Has there been any update or zap created that will allow what I initial enquired about? What would the issue be and is there anything that I can do to help expedite or test?

thank you again,

scott

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Scott.austin Thanks for your reply! There’s update yet, I’m afraid. We’ll email you when we have more information - thanks!