Best answer

How can I automatically add email addresses from Facebook Group post replies to Google Sheets or Mailchimp?

Hello,

I am new to zapier.  I have a questions regarding my post reply.  If   a  user reply to my post with email address,  can automatically add them into  google sheets or mailchimp ?

Thank You

icon

Best answer by SamB 12 February 2024, 10:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ananthan 

Good question.

These are the available FB Group Zap triggers.

There is no trigger for New Post Reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @Ananthan! Thanks for reaching out!

I took a quick peek and as Troy pointed out, at the moment Zapier doesn’t have a “New Comment” trigger for Facebook Groups. 

That said, there is an open feature request that I went ahead and added you to! While we aren’t able to provide an estimate on when or if this will get implemented, we’ll definitely keep you and this topic updated in the event it does! 

Thanks again and welcome to the Community! 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks 👋

I wanted to swing by here with a quick update on the Facebook Groups app

As a result of the upcoming changes to the Facebook Groups API, the Facebook Groups app on Zapier will be no longer usable from April 22, 2024.

Any zaps using Facebook Groups triggers or actions are expected to stop working on that day. You can learn more about this here: App update: Facebook Groups app removal

Please do reach out in Community if you have any questions in the meantime. 🧡