Best answer

How do I automatically add new private group members' details to a Google Spreadsheet?

Userlevel 3

I can’t find anything on this, is Zapier able to automatically add new users and the 3 questions they filled out to join a private group to a google spreadsheet?

icon

Best answer by SamB 12 February 2024, 10:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

91 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Good question, @benjaminfromuser!

As we’re not currently able to set the invite questions until the feature request has been implemented it might be that the questions would need to be asked via a form app. That way you could capture information about new users in the form before approving them to join the group. Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

It’s been a year since this question rised up and there is still no solution for it? Come on guys, there’s a lot of prople “just being added” but for how long? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, @itscharliecarr

At the moment, we don’t have further updates on when or if this feature request will get implemented. That said, I did add your vote to the request! Adding users helps add weight to these requests. We’ll definitely keep you and the thread updated if this is selected. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! It’s truly appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, @itscharliecarr

At the moment, we don’t have further updates on when or if this feature request will get implemented. That said, I did add your vote to the request! Adding users helps add weight to these requests. We’ll definitely keep you and the thread updated if this is selected. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! It’s truly appreciated.

LOL, how much more weight this might have after a year of requests? and still no solution for the issue. 

Hi, is this feature available now? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ning 

We don’t have updates yet with this feature request. Let me add your vote for this feature request, and we’ll update via email once available. We appreciate your patience.

Please add me too REALLY need this!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Team FLC 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll keep this thread updated and email you once there are any changes. Thanks!

I want this function too!  Please add me to the list as well.

Userlevel 1

Yes it’s now Possible using Group Collector

https://groupcollector.com/

LTD Link: https://appsumo.com/products/group-collector/?query=group

Inbox me if you need support. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Spring ZHOU 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

We also need this! It is so important!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @tbc 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll shoot you an email once an update is available. 

Any news on this? :)

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Abdou!

Thanks for your message, I’m sorry but there’s no update on these feature requests. We’ll keep an eye on things and update this thread when we know more. If you’re not already added as an interested user on the feature request let us know and we can do that for, it helps to add weight to the feature request when the team are prioritizing things and also means that we’ll send you an email if/when it’s added. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks 👋

I wanted to swing by here with a quick update on the Facebook Groups app

As a result of the upcoming changes to the Facebook Groups API, the Facebook Groups app on Zapier will be no longer usable from April 22, 2024.

Any zaps using Facebook Groups triggers or actions are expected to stop working on that day. You can learn more about this here: App update: Facebook Groups app removal

Please do reach out in Community if you have any questions in the meantime. 🧡