Best answer

Facebook Conversions not showing up in Ads Manager

• 15 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi there, 

I have integrated my e-Commerce store with Facebook’s Conversion API using Zapier. Each time an order is made on my store (I’m using Konnektive as a CRM), I’m sending through a conversion event.

When looking at my Events Manager in Facebook, I am seeing these conversion events come through, however they are not getting registered as purchases in the FB Ads Manager. 

One thing I see in Zapier is that there is an option to send through fbq and fbc parameters to identify events. However, these values are stored in cookies so in order to send them through I will need to access the cookies using Javascript and send them through as URL variables. Is this 100% necessary for the conversions to register in FB properly?

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 4 May 2021, 00:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @jasonwexmon - I see you’re in contact with our Support team regarding this issue. Please share the resolution you receive from our team once you have it. Thanks so much!

Userlevel 1

@jasonwexmon Any update on this? We’re having a similar issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @phillipadsmith

It looks like the OP didn’t get back to our Support team, so no resolution was ever reached, unfortunately.

Taking a look at what they (and you) are looking for (accessing fbc and fbq), this lies outside of Zapier, I’m afraid. As far as I can tell, those values are not required in the Zap in order for it to work:

Are you not able to send a purchase event at all, or were you just hoping to get access to those extra bits of info (fbc and fbq)?