Best answer

facebook ad to Chime not working well

• 8 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I created a zap to send a facebook ad lead to chime.me

The lead goes into chime but, it doesn’t import the information provided in the field “Source” and in the field “Tag: For the field “Source”, chime only gets the word “Zapier”. And for the firld “tag”, chime gets nothing.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Danvers 24 June 2020, 17:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @angomera! I think that this one is going to be a little tricky for us to solve in the community so I’ve escalated this to the Support Team. Someone will be in touch via email as soon as possible!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

If someone has a similar issue, we’ve found that there is an issue with the Create and Update Lead actions for the Chime Zapier integration. We’ve created an issue report for this, which lets the Chime team know that there’s a problem with the actions, and we'll work with them to get that resolved as soon as possible. 

I also have this issue! Any update on how to fix? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Casey ,

Sorry you’re running into this issue! I have added you as an impacted user so that once there is an update here, you will be notified. 

I know that’s not the answer you were hoping for but please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey fam, apologies for the belated update here!

We just received confirmation from the Chime team a fix was shipped for this and tags should be working for the Create/Update Lead Action now. 🙂

Thanks for your patience and happy zapping! ⚡️