Question

Extracting CSV from text and saving as line items

• 11 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

I have tried working through this issue for a week and can’t seem to find a solution that works. Any help is appreciated here.

Ultimately, I would like to save items from a ChatGPT response as line items in a Google Sheet. The prompt asks ChatGPT to create a CSV with the items in it. This is its output from the test:

Certainly! Here are the CSV tables for each module, including the Module Number, Module Title, and Topics: Module 1: Module Number,Module Title,Topics 1,Introduction to Economic Markets and Decision-Making,"- Economic markets - Key economic concepts - Decision-making models" Module 2: Module Number,Module Title,Topics 2,Consumer Decision-Making and Resource Allocation,"- Consumer behavior and decision-making processes - Utility theory and its implications for agricultural resource allocation - Demand and supply and their effects on resource allocation - Market equilibrium and its impact on allocation"

I want to enter the Module Number, Module Title, Topics into a Google Sheet where each row is a module (row 1 is module 1, row 2 is module 2, etc.).

I have been trying to work with Formatter but am not sure how to configure it for this.

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @samuel_h 

Good question.

To help us have more context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.