Expert needed for Guesty and Quickbooks integration

• 31 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi, I am the Finance Manager for a vacation rental company located in New Orleans and I am looking to hire someone that can set up an integration between Guesty (the PMS software we use) and QuickBooks Online. I would like it set up so that when a reservation is made in Guesty, it creates an invoice in QuickBooks.  We also use Stripe for our payment processor so I would also be interested in finding out if there was a way to also connect that with QuickBooks so that when a payment is received, it is applied to the corresponding invoice and the credit card processing fees are also deducted or accounted for. Another setup request would be when a reservation is cancelled and a refund is processed, recording that in QuickBooks as a credit memo and adjusting the original invoice. 

I am also interested in any other automation suggestions that you would have that would help to improve productivity as I am sure there are plenty of options that I have not considered or even know it to be possible. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Michele, we can help.  I sent you a PM.  Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MicheleABurns 

Zapier Experts are available here: https://zapier.com/experts

Hi Michele, we can help.  I sent you a PM.  Cheers!

Hi Andres,

I look forward to meeting with you!!

Hi @MicheleABurns 

Zapier Experts are available here: https://zapier.com/experts

Hi Troy,

I have searched in that section but unfortunately when I search using keyword “Guesty” nothing specific to that app came up.  So I was looking for someone that is specific to Guesty.  I will continue to search there to see if someone new gets added to the expert list or someone’s skill set is updated. 

Thanks, 

Michele

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@MicheleABurns 

Zapier Experts aren’t listed by app, and a search would only surface an Expert if they included Guesty in their profile.

Most Zap Experts have experience across many different apps and data concepts are similar across apps even if an Expert has not used an app yet, they can likely figure out how to integrate and automate with a new app.

@Troy Tessalone thank you for that!! Thankfully I am much better at understanding numbers than understanding how all of this works; hence the need for an expert lol. I appreciate your insight!!