Best answer

Events in Google Sheets not added into Google Calendar

• 31 October 2021
  • 17 replies

hi, I use zapier . why my events in google sheet   does not appear in my google calendar .  i have  go through all these: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-with-google-calendar.

But still the events create in google sheet does not appear in google calendar , please help.

During troubleshooting , i  did see events  in calendar  but  not consistent when try again , something not stable  and no consistent . it  state  already send to google calendar . Is it  any setting not right ?

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to obfuscate any personally identifiable information prior to posting as this is a public forum. 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Lionel_Selie 8 December 2021, 15:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

17 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @david2021 ,

I would like to see how have you configured your Zap. Can you post screenshot of your Zap?

HI,

is it  all these?

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to obfuscate any personally identifiable information prior to posting as this is a public forum. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @david2021 ,

Not this screenshots. Open your Zap editor and share how you have configured triggers and actions.

Hi,

Appreciate your advice. Please see:

strangely, after run test  it said test successful!

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @david2021 ,

Can you not use start date and start time in end date/time input. Instead pass some values for end date and time input which contains the end date and time.

Hi, have done it before  but still does not appear in google calendar

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @david2021 ,

Can you show me screenshots of data in and data out from Zap history?

Hi,

I found something not right , why it appear in year 2022? but my google sheet is year2021

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Can you share updated screenshots of how have you configured screenshots? @david2021 

Hi,jayeshkumarbhatia,

any advice?  Any setting not right?

anyone can help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @david2021

This is very strange indeed! The year being sent to Google Calendar definitely looks to be correct so it’s a bit unclear why it’s being changed. 

I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team to investigate this further. They’ll be able to dig into the logs for Zap to better see what’s causing the dates to be altered here. Hopefully they'll be able to help you get this resolved very soon! :)

I have try  your given link "reaching out to our Support Team" but no reply.

You have their email or direct link.?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @david2021,

I don’t have a more direct link I can give you unfortunately. The best way to contact them is via the Get Help form I linked to. I’ve checked on this end and our team have replied to you but perhaps it’s gone into your spam/junk folder? 

If you can’t find it in your spam/junk folder please can you try searching your whole email inbox for emails ending in ‘@zapier.com’? Hopefully that will help to locate their response so that you can continue the conversation with them there.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @david2021,

Have you been able to figure this out in the meantime?

If not, feel free to create a ticket with support and we’ll be more than happy to take a peek!

That said, I noticed there is no space between the start date and time, which could cause some weirdness.

Hope that helps!