Best answer

EVENT CALENDAR IN RAPPORT TO THE NUMBER OF ZAP ... COST

• 9 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I have to integrate Google Calendar .

In rapport to the policy of pricing, each event that will be register in the calendard (meeting, call, vide call etc… ) will count from Zapier as a Task , so under the limitation quantity and related cost ?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 19 October 2020, 20:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Marco Ripiti ,

Thanks for reaching out! 

A Task is counted every time a Zap successfully moves data or takes action for you. For example, if your Zap has an action to create new Google Calendar event, each event that is created will use one Task.

The number of Tasks you need depends on the number of active Zaps you have and how frequently those Zaps will run to automate your workflow. If you use up all your Tasks in a given month we’ll hold your Tasks until you upgrade or your monthly usage resets. 

You can learn more about Tasks and our various plans here!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Marco Ripiti, are you able to control/filter the event triggers coming from the Google?

I am the integrator for #MycalendarAlerts which triggers on events for [all] online calendars such as Google, but is highly configurable which might enable you to better control triggers by filtering out “unnecessary” events.

I’m exploring to find use cases so thought this might be helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Doug