Question

Error with Utilities Import CSV

• 27 February 2021
  • 6 replies

I am suddenly receiving an error with a simple Zap that was working for 6+ months. The error occurs in the Utilities section where it should import a csv. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I haven’t made any changes to the Zap, it just stopped working..

Here are some screenshots for reference

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Eric_Penn 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

@AndrewJDavison_Luhhu Still holding..waiting for contact.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Eric_Penn,

Update: I just ran a similar test, and it seems giving me the same error. The support team will take care of this one soon.

It looks like some sort of error with the file.

By looking at the Gmail screenshot, it is showing that you have selected a “.png” file while it should’ve been a “.csv” file

Make sure you are sending a proper CSV file to the Zap to handle. 

Hey @robschmidt I can assure you I am sending the proper CSV to zapier. The screenshot was just a test to show the setup.  I have been using this zap and a few copies of it for 6+ months without any problems.

Perhaps the source of the output changed the encoding. I don’t really know anything about how encoding works though.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Eric_Penn!

I can see that you've been in touch with our Support Team about this; they’re in the best position to dig into the issue with you as they can look at your Zaps and the error logs. Thanks 😊 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Eric_Penn!

I'm checking in with you here, since I don’t see a response to the message that our Support team had sent you. Have you managed to resolve things or did you still need help here? Please let us know :)