Question

Error when integrating Facebook Fanpage Message into Salesmate

• 10 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,

I’m new to Zapier. My company is planning to use Salesmate to tracking our Leads from Facebook Lead Ads so I’m previewing some features of Zapier to integrate them.

Because I’m just in trial period so I’m trying to connect Salesmate and Facebook Fanpage Messenger first (instead of Facebook Lead Ads because it is premium apps in Zapier). I signed up for Trial Account in Salesmate and Free Account in Zapier, then I integrated my company’s Facebook Fanpage Messenger into Salesmate and chose that when a Facebook user send a message to our fanpage, Salesmate will automatically create a contact. I chose First Name, Last Name, Owner and Country (the image below):

but Zapier still sent to me the mail notifying that “Name is required”: 

There is no field of Full Name or Name like what the mail mentioned. It makes me confused so much :(

Could you guys help me about this? I’ve checked and then tried many times but still don’t know why it keeps sending me the alert mail like this. 

Thank you very muchhh.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @kaly ,

Great to see you here.
If you test this Zap workflow within the editor by running the Test Action do you get some actual data from facebook messenger? If it works correctly and setup like expected, testing this Zap should give you a First Name and Last Name.

If not, then the error above might happen.

Let me know!
~Bjorn

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@kaly 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?