Best answer

Error: Cannot read property 'hasOwnProperty' of undefined

• 17 June 2021
  • 7 replies

How do I fix the “Cannot read property 'hasOwnProperty' of undefined” error when connecting my Acuity Scheduler account to Credit Letters Generator software?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 18 June 2021, 12:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@jblair 

Can you show us a screenshot of where you’re seeing that error?

here’s the screenshot of the error

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@jblair 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jblair!

You’ll often see an error that looks like that if a field is required by an app, but there’s nothing in it in the Zap. 

Can you see a field in the Credit Letters Software app called ‘has own property’ or something similar? And is it a required field? If it is then you’ll need to make sure that you put something in that field in the Zap. If you can’t see that field in the Zap, could I ask you to get in touch with our Support Team so they can take a closer look at that with you? 

I hope that helps!

thanks!

I’m running into the same issue with trying to add a lead from my sign up form to my credit letters software. Submitted a ticket and was told that Credit Letters is still in BETA testing. It’s not a required field because the zap will not run until all required fields are entered. Strangely enough that the “property” field doesn’t show any where on the zap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @TBF Financial Operations!

I see your last comment to our Support team:

After checking my software, I do see where the lead was added (six times from me trying lol). There were some updates to the leads information in mailchimp prior to the zap being tested.

Was that the cause of the error message you were seeing, or is this a separate thing?