Question

Error adding participants to Calendar event

• 27 June 2020
  • 1 reply

We have a zap that, when a new record is created in an Airtable base (this is someone who signed up for practice sessions), should invite them to the corresponding event.

First it broke because it stopped finding the event. I found this article that describes this issue, so I added an intermediate “Find event” step to get the event ID.

Now it broke because it finds the event, but returns an error reading
“The app returned "Internal error encountered."” when trying to send the invite. (see attached image)

I can’t find anything specific about the error, or any information online about it.

It was working fine until June 13th, can you think of anything that might have broke?

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal or private information. Please remember that the Zapier Community is a public forum and do not include any personal information in your posts. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @microverse ,

Thanks for reaching out- sorry you are running into this error with your Google Cal step!

I see you’ve been in touch with Nivedha in Support who saw that the app was running into some trouble. It sounds like your tasks are running correctly now so it looks like the issue on the app’s end was fixed. 

Are you still encountering any errors? Please let us know if so!